Tuesday, July 20, 2010

GIVE AWAY!

You're invited to join in my 1980's charm pack giveaway.
















There will be nine (9) 5-inch charms packs given away:
          ....3 Mauve
          ....3 Country Blue
          ....3 Mauve & Blue Combination
          (42 squares in each charm pack)

For up to 3 chances to win:
          1.  Leave me a comment (that's all you really need to do
to enter this give away)
          2.  Mention in your comment that you already are or
have become a follower of this blog
          3.  Tell others on your blog about the give away

Closing date will be July 31

Winner's will be selected through "True Number Generator"
http://www.random.org

Good luck!

Nola

123 comments:

  1. im first! yey!!
    this is so nice of you!
    thanks alot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i blogged about it on my sidebar
    thanks alot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Nola. You took the plunge. I like how you've packaged them up! Very professional looking. How many charms in a charm pack? ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogged about your giveaway
    http://amildseason.blogspot.com/2010/07/just-ramblin-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nola, thank you for your generous give away. I would love any of these, but if I got to choose I think I'd go with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!!! Enter me please I am a follower and will mention you on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the charm packs!!! all of them and your blog, which I am a follower of.. thanks for the chance in the giveaway and good luck to all!!!I will post info on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! Please enter me in the drawing I am follower and will mention on my blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again..I just posted it on my blog!!! Thanks again for the chance to win !!!

    Sharlene@ BeautifulSeams
    http://beautifulseams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great give-away! And, I love being a follower of your blog! Have a great day Nola!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fabric and sure hope I am one of the winners. I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I relly like the 2 top fabrics. Maybe because the 80'2 were a really great time of life for me, graduation, marriage, my son's birth. Please include me in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, I love those fabrics! I use lots of little pieces...these would work perfectly into what I do!! I appreciate your sharing. I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you decided to have the giveaway! Thanks so much! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forgot to add that I'm a follower of your blog too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so generous for doing this.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've put you in my sidebar too.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting this bit of fun.... I am a follower of your site and will mention the give away on my next blog..... later this week..... love the colours..... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great giveaway and Iam already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing this yummy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'm following w/ my blogspot account and i linked you on my blog: www.lemonwoodclock.wordpress.com
    i want to do a give away sometime, but i'm worried i'd cut the fat quarters incorrectly. i'm not as picky when i sew for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a new follower and I'm so glad I found you :) Great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so exciting! Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to win your charm packs.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Nola
    What a great giveaway - would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd love to win the charm packs!
    judyk2310@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. I became a follower!
    judyk2310@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nola, thank you for the chance to win. These look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is an awesome giveaway, I would love to win! ps I am a follower - woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a follower of yours!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  32. What beautiful fabric! I do hope that I win!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just posted about your giveaway in the sidebar with a photo.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  34. How nice you are to have the giveaway, and cut the fabric too! I love charm packs. Thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am a Just Ramblin' follower.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I posted about your giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ooooh, 80's fabric is great! Love those colors!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oooo...I would love to win those sweet pretties.~

    Thank you for the chance.

    Lucy~

    ReplyDelete
  39. These look great. I'd love to win a little fabric.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm following as Renee G on GFC.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Que bello!!!!!!! Me encantaría ganar !!!!!
    Besos desde Ushuaia, Argentina...
    Gracias!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a sweet giveaway! Very AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh, and I just became a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Pretty fabric. Thanks for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  45. SWEET GIVEAWAY!
    THANKS FOR SHARING,LOVE,LINDA

    jldouglas@wispwest.net

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is very nice of you, and know it was a lot of work to cut these 1980s charms. Please place my name in the random number hat for the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great giveaway! Please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for a lovely giveaway...I love fabric lik that! I hope that I win!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  49. I a follower of your blog!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  50. I posted a link about it in my sidebar.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  51. oh Nola, I love how you've did your charm packs, so cute and charming......I'm a follower

    ReplyDelete
  52. i'll blog your giveaway now...

    ReplyDelete
  53. Nola,
    Thanks for the lovely charm packs giveaway. They are really pretty.
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sounds wonderful. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  55. oh what a great gift! Thanks for a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is my first visit to your blog - I LIKE it!!! The charm packs are lovely. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I followed your blog from another. I plugged in your blog as a follower too. I will visit you again. The charm packs are great. I will look forward to seeing who the lucky winner is hope it will be -----! And I will visit you again soon. Hugs, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  58. Maybe this heat wave will bring me luck. Could you work on giving away some cooler weather? Thank you for this generous giveaway!! The charms are perfect for my basket quilt I working on:)
    nsue21702 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am a follower through Google Friend Connect :)
    nsue21702@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Great charm packs--what fun I could have with those--lots of HST in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  61. i am going to become a folloer, nice things going on here on your blog Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi, lovely to meet you! Thanks for putting my name in. I look forward to reading your blog.
    http://sideroadstitcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would love to win a charm pack. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I have become a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Nice giveaway! Thanks for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  66. The fabric looks great, so if someone from the UK is eligible, I'd love to be entered in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the blue charm pack! thanks for the giveaway!

    mrunamistry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm a new follower! Came over from stich,stich,stich blog!


    mrunamistry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. hello from France ! I also live in a crazy world and qilting is realy a "breath" for me .
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thank you for the chance to win.
    I love your blog
    Colleen
    butler83aoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  71. I am a new follower of your blog
    Thanks!
    Colleen
    butler83Ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love the charms!
    Love the chance to win!
    I am a follower!
    Thanks for a great blog

    Barb
    chrgenurse@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love charm packs, just don't always know what to do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  74. I just became a follower of your blog! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  75. i'm a follower of your blog. love your layout--cute, cute flowers. what a generous giveaway this is and in colors i just adore. love those charm packs!! congrats on being a survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I have been enjoying your blog. I just became a follower. This is a great giveaway. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  77. Yummmmmmmmmmy!
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I blogged about it here;
    http://peachrainbow.blogspot.com/2010/07/nine-charm-packs.html

    ReplyDelete
  79. A very generous giveaway. i've popped over from Peach Rainbow. Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Just found your blog! What a nice give away!! Thanks for a chance a winning!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Just found you and putting my name in for your lovely drawing! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I've taken up meditating this morning.....well not quite, I'm actually trying out ESP on the random number generator so that it might pick my number out! Just kidding. Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  83. I've put a post up on my blog about your giveaway. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  84. Through Naomi's blog, I found yours. Nice giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I can't say no to fabric. Please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Just joined your blog as a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Very pretty fabrics and thanks for the chance to win. Barb at Bejeweled Quilts sent me over.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I just became a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  89. What a generous giveaway? Ilove to participate. You can do so many things with a charm pack.....

    ReplyDelete
  90. Love these fabrics so please count me in your fabulous giveaway. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Oh my! 30's prints! My fav! I'd love a chance to win those! Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Oh....I'm a new follower also! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I thought I'd entered already, but don't see a post from me, so here I am and thankful for the chance to win. I love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  94. I am a follower and have been a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  95. hi nola...it's a beautiful fabrics...love it...^^

    ReplyDelete
  96. Vintage charm squares, thanks for the chance to win them. They are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  97. oh how sweet I would love a chance to win hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  98. These would be perfect for the 30's quilt I want to make. Have the pattern but no fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Love this fabric! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am a follower - thanks for a great giveaway! Good luck to all, ahem, but I really hope I win (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  101. Very nice fabric- Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Please count me in - those are very cute fabrics.
    Thanks for chance

    ReplyDelete
  103. I'm new to charm packs as I've always been a scrap quilter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola