Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update!

Today we are all feeling very grateful and excited as
we learned that my young friend, Daniel, who recently
endured a bone marrow transplant just received great
news.  The bone marrow en-graphed and if all
goes well he may becoming home this week.

We continue to pray for him and his family, but feel
so grateful for this blessing.

6 comments:

  1. fantastic news.. thanks for letting us know...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful news. Great way to begin my day!! Thanks for the update, Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always such good news that the bone marrow transplant grafted. We went through a bone marrow transplant with our granddaughter. I just wrote about her on the Mormon Women blog site. I will be posting a link on mine.
    I am really excited about taking the online class on the Book of Mormon.
    Here is the link:
    http://is.byu.edu/is/site/courses/free.cfm/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nola!

    What wonderful news!! I remember all too well that day that Averi's bone morrow transplant grafted - we were so elated, we finally had some hope! I'm so happy for his family - they will definitely be in my prayers!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola