These finished pieces will not be pressed and trimmed until all are completed. My goal, to begin with, was to do two a month minimum. But am hoping to do more each month as I know that once Spring arrives and I can get out to work in my yard, my time will be limited.
Basket three is started and with the snowstorms that are predicted for the next four days, I may be able to finish this and at least get started on #4.


Hi Nola~
ReplyDeleteI love these cute little baskets! Where do you get your patterns? I'm not a quilter, but I would love to learn. I have a friend who lives by me who would love to teach me.
It doesn't feel like Spring today...snowing and blowing here, but I know that it's right around the corner! I'll be you are excited to get out and work in your yard, after being laid up last year.
Fun post!
Hugs and Love,
Barb
I think you would love these baskets to embroider. The link is: https://www.black-cat-creations.com/ Then do a search for Aunt Bea's Parlor...hand embroidery version. It is designed by Judy Reynolds. I actually purchased mine a couple of years ago at a quilt show. It's snowing here also, so a good day to stitch and read!
Deletelovely stitcheries...
ReplyDeleteHugz
The baskets are lovely
ReplyDeleteOh, my, too pretty! No idle hands at your house, Nola! I was pleased to hear you mention getting outside this spring and working in your yard! That’s a good sign! XO
ReplyDelete