Couldn't believe how fast this little basket of flowers stitched up. It was so fun to do and such a nice change from all the winter stitching projects I did. Have the second one traced and will probably start on it later today.
As I was downstairs finishing putting away Christmas decorations, I decided to bring up my Valentine tub. Not sure if I'll put Valentine's up right away, but at least I won't have to go back down stairs and dig it out of storage. With the gray days and inversion creeping, plus the snow we've received, it might be nice to add some Valentine decorations now. The pinks and reds will certainly brighten up my home.

Hi! That is a cute little basket of flowers, it makes me long for Spring! Are you going to make a quilt? Valentines day will be here before we know it - I'm already thinking of something yummy (and low in calories) to make for dinner that night. Even when there is snow on the ground in February, I think all the pink and red just make it less gloomy! Hugs and Love!
ReplyDeleteThe baskets will be made into a quilt using 30's fabrics. I'm looking forward to Valentines because then I know Spring can't be far behind and we'll have glorious sunshine instead of cloudy dark days.
Deleteyour basket is beautiful... such lovely stitching and such a sweet design...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Thanks. I love how easy they are to stitch and all the fun different colors used.
ReplyDelete