Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HELP!

I need help!  Has anyone made the small wall quilt
"Domino" from Schnibbles?

I have been sewing my blocks together today and
when I went to lay out a few according to the
directions, no matter how I turned them, they did
not lay according to the pictured layout.  It
almost looks like each block has to be pieced
differently to get it to lay correctly.  However, the
directions only show one way to piece the block.

I guess I could contact the company, but I was
hoping someone out there had made this little
quilt and could pass on some much needed help.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get the help you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not made this one, but go ahead and contact Carrie. I'm sure she will get back to quickly and have the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrors!! I hope you get it figured out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you could show me a picture of how the blocks aren't going together, I'm sure we'll figure it out. :)

    The good news is that all the blocks do go together the same way. I promise.

    It is also possible that you have a pattern with a glitch. Every now and then, the "first run" of a pattern will have a diagram where things get reversed or backwards. So you might be trying to follow something that is just plain old-fashioned W.R.O.N.G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, I am unable to contact you as you are set at no reply. Is there another way? Nola

      Delete
  5. Hi Nola!

    I wish I could help, but I'm sure that once you took my advise, you would have to trash the quilt... :0)

    We had such horrible weather yesterday - wind, snow, cold, brrrrr! I loved your soup recipe, and I can't wait to try the rolls, maybe tomorrow! Your little grandsons are so adorable!

    Hope you find the help you need!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola