Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Made It!

Yeah!  Finished Halloween house #4 last evening,
 meeting my goal of one house a month.


















Even got house #5 ready to stitch.  I think this one
is really going to challenge me to finish it by
the end of March.


















Took three of my small wall quilts to be machine
quilted today.  One has sat here for a year
waiting to be quilted and I just never seem to get
to it so decided if I wanted to enjoy them, I'd
have them done. 

For Christmas my daughter and family gave me
a rod to hang my quilts from.  We finally got it
hung in my crafting room, so I'm anxious to
get some of these projects finished so they can be
hung and enjoyed. 















I just purchased one more rod for another wall that
we will hang so I can enjoy more of my quilts.  It's
so fun to walk in to my crafting room and see them
hanging.  Surely brightens up the room.

Stay Safe and Be Well.

Nola

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola