temperature in the 50's. It was all I could do to stay in
doors and do the things I needed to. However, I did
snap this picture of my little crocuses opening up to the
warm sunshine:
Today we are in the mid 30's and with the wind it
feels like 29F. It is very windy and the sky is
dark with heavy storm clouds. Actually, the air is
very brown-looking. Guess the wind is stirring up
a lot of dirt.
Yesterday I was in shirtsleeves and today I can't
seem to get warm even though I am all bundled up.
We're supposed to get a storm, but lately they've
just fizzled out. Will see if anything comes from
this tonight.
Finished my "March Hang Up" this afternoon.
I purchased kits for each month last year and
never got them made up. Am getting off to a
slow start this year, but hope to keep up with them.
One a month shouldn't be that difficult, should it?
Think I'll go make some hot chocolate and see
if that will warm me up enough so I can do
a little stitching on my Halloween houses.
Stay Safe and Be Well,
Nola
I can't believe your crocuses are blooming. They are so pretty. I'm cold to day too, but the wind chill is in the minus today. Hot chocolate sounds good. Your March hang up is very cute.
ReplyDeleteSame here, Nola, but a little warmer than there. It was a good day to stay inside and sew. Love your little March Hang Up. Like me, you eventually get to everything.
ReplyDeleteYour crocus are beautiful! I only have a couple but they're not up yet here. Soon though! :0)
ReplyDeleteYes, we all need to warm up a bit tonight. I am for the hot chocolate too. I always love your pictures of the projects. The flowers are beautiful and I really can't wait until spring.
ReplyDeleteYour house stitchery came out great!! Your're just stitching up a storm!! Hanging our work properly rarely happens!! Looks great. Kudos to your kids for getting you the rod that you needed.
ReplyDelete