grandchildren! How nice to have them all done.
Now I can wrap them and put them away until the
first of October---which will be here before we
know it.
Hailey loves cats and anything that sparkles and
this fabric has sparkles all over it, so I'm hoping
she will love it.
Hopefully Ian will enjoy Casper the Ghost
since they didn't have any Halloween prints
with Lego's on it.
I'm hoping Kohler will still be enchanted with
his Monkey costume by Halloween so he
will like his pillowcase.
So glad I found this fabric the other day.
Love these kind of projects that work up
very quickly.
Now I can cross one more project off my
list.
Nola
Very cute Nola... you are ready well ahead of time...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Very cute! and way ahead of schedule good for you!
ReplyDeleteThey will love them!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the pictures of this project. I might even do something like this myself.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the idea.
Blessings to you and keep on enjoying the moments; which I know you do.
Those pillowcases are so cute! I'm sure the kids will love them! :0)
ReplyDelete