Thursday, July 28, 2011

JOY!

Think I have fallen in love with these simple little
wool felt blocks.  This is the second kit I purchased
last year at Pine Needles Open House. 













I added a small snowflake to the snowman block
as it seemed to need something more.  May try a
snowflake button next time.

Digging through my felt, I found some black and
white pieces that I think are large enough to cut
out two more sets.  These blocks are only 3 inches
square finished.  Think they will make great little
friendship gifts.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Nola

6 comments:

  1. OMG These are so cute. I love them. This is a good time of year too to be making them. I always wait too long and then rush rush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Joy blocks and I love the Believe blocks--believe has been 'my' word for a couple years now and when I see something with it on--I buy it!!!!!
    You have done a beautiful job on these!!!
    and as of this afternoon a package is finally in the mail on it's way to you!!!!
    Yes--I am slow--that's just me!!!!
    Hugs,Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Good idea to get a jump on the Christmas Stuff now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Nola. You'll be all set when Christmas rolls around! You know how it just kind of sneaks up on us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola