Daniel, at the hospital. Just before I got there his
doctor gave him permission to go home for
a few days. He was able to leave about 6:30 p.m.
He will need to be back for Chemo Monday morning.
We were all so excited with this wonderful news.
When I got home knew something had to be done
to let him know how much he was loved and
cared about. Was able to get some of the young
women in the neighborhood to make some hearts
and "heart attack" his front yard. I ran and got
some yellow balloons to put out on his drive
way. We also put a sign up with balloons that he
would see as they entered our subdivision.
It was such fun and hope that it brought a little
joy into his and his families life. We will keep
a prayer in our hearts that the two blood transfusions
he had before leaving the hospital will sustain him
and that he will have no problems for next few days
so he can enjoy being home.
Thanks for visiting. Hope you have a wonderful
day.
Nola
What a lovely thing to do Nola.. it's great that Daniel is well enough to come home for the few days....
ReplyDeleteHugz
What a fun thing to do for someone!!!
ReplyDeleteNola, what a sweet gesture! I know that Daniel and his family appreciated it. I will keep him in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'll just bet he was delighted with your fun gesture!! Thinking of him!
ReplyDelete