planned to have my patriotic projects finished, but
not sure if I'm going to make it by the end of the
month. But, I did get my "Lincoln" by Schnibbles
back from the quilters and the binding is on and it's
sitting on my table. I love it and am so pleased how
it turned out. Myrna did a beautiful job quilting it
for me
It looks lovely on my kitchen table:
Using up a few more pieces of patriotic fabrics I
finished my skinny table runner. I have wanted to
make something for this sofa table, but everything
seemed too big or took more time than I wanted
to spend. This is the perfect width and length.
It really is straight!
For now these little items will decorate the
runner.
.jpg)
But as soon as this stitchery is finished, it will replace
the one on the table and I'll make a different floral piece
that will make a good accent.
My other table runner is about half quilted
and I have all the flowers appliqued to
the wall hanging. (posted about these
earlier) Now I can baste it and do some
simple quilting, bind it and it will be ready to
hang.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Be still my patriotic heart! I love Lincoln and I immediately recognized the Cross Eyed Cricket patriotic angel.
ReplyDeleteThe tablerunner is adorable, as well.
You know I love your embroidery project. Very cute!
The quilt is lovely Nola, and how great to have a matching runner - ... the stitchery looks lovely too...
ReplyDeleteHugz
Lincoln came out beautifully and looks just lovely on your table. I've never made a Schnibbles, but always admire them. Sweet table runner. I'm impressed with all your finishes, and I'll bet your house is so festive all decorated for each season.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting to see all of your finished projects. Looks like you have been busy! Nice to get them done, they all look great!
ReplyDelete