I am also working on Helen Stubbings, 12 Days of Christmas BOM and am half way through stiching "Six Geese A Laying". Need to take some pictures and post them.
Today after finishing row 3, I pulled out some Halloween projects that have been on my to do list for a couple of years. Think I'll see if I can start one of them since Halloween will be here before I know it.

This is looking just awesome! Looking forward to seeing your Twelve Days of Christmas, too!
ReplyDeleteSorry to be so slow responding. Just finished 6 geese a laying. 12 days has been fun.
DeleteHi Nola~ Wow, what a beautiful quilt! I love the flower theme and the color, it definitely reminds me of summer...which is almost over! I have to say, I'm ready for Fall, the heat and the smoke have really gotten to me this year. Like always, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'm ready for fall also and hopefully being able to see blue skies and the mountains once again.
DeleteHi Nola~ I love this quilt, especially the color, I love blue! I'm looking forward to seeing the Halloween projects, can you believe it's almost September?! Have a great week-end!
ReplyDeleteThis beautiful quilt has my favorite colors in it. It is a lovely pattern. You are so talented in this.
ReplyDeleteI think the 12 Days of Christmas will be a fun one.
I like that you are starting a Halloween project.
I need to start something! I am so far behind on everything in my life right now and I am not sure how to catch up.
Blessings and hugs!
Thank you. I probably have too many projects going, but when I go to my sewing room and see all the things I haven't done, it makes me sad. So hopefully, I can get myself motivated enough to work on those I still like.
ReplyDelete