Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Perfect Setting

 This morning as I moved my writing outside to my patio, this was the beautiful view that greeted me of the green and blossoming spring plants.


So quiet and peaceful, only the sound of little birds.  There is nothing I enjoy more than being outside and this was the perfect morning, no wind, bright blue skies and brilliant sunshine.  It was and is an ideal setting in which to work on some personal history questions my sister gave me some years ago and that I am trying to get finished for her and for me.  I may just move everything outside I planned to work on today and enjoy this lovely spring day.

4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely...enjoy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the perfect thing to do. I love the thought. I might try it myself. I love the photo of your yard.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope I can finish these questions for her and for me.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola