Friday, October 16, 2015

"Fall Harvest"

This fall stitchery seemed to "speak" to me when I
saw it at my local quilt shop the beginning of October
and I knew it had to come home with me.  They even
carried the suggested fabrics which doesn't seem to
happen very often or by the time I decide to make it,
the fabric is gone.  I have had such fun stitching this
and attempting to paper piece the mini quilt.  It has
been quite some time since I have paper pieced, but
think it turned out quite well.















The pattern is called "Fall Harvest" and is by Kathy Schmitz.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nola!

    Oh my goodness, that one is adorable!! Happy Fall!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a cute little wall hanging and you did a great job on the paper piecing tiny quilt--so give yourself a 'pat' on the back!!!
    smiles, di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Nola! I can see why you chose (and finished!) this sweet stitchery! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You are so talented.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola