Friday, February 15, 2013

Playing Around!

Needed a break from working on my sewing room today---I
think it's getting worse instead of better!  Wish I could just
snap my fingers and everything would be organized.

So, after working VERY hard, decided I'd make a few of
these:


I saw these little ribbon Shamrocks on Pinterest and
found the tutorial here:
http://www.potlucksontheporch.com

Picture isn't the best.  They really do look like Shamrocks.
Thought they would be cute hanging amongst a floral
garland for St. Patrick's Day. Will have to visit the craft
store for more ribbon.  They are really quick and easy
to make --- something I love.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing when we're trying to clean up and organize a messy area it gets messier before we see progress. LOL You'll have your sewing room tidied up in no time. :-)

    The ribbon shamrock is adorable - it's going to look fabulous in a flower garland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon Shamrock--way to go!!
    I know it always takes a worse mess to clean up a mess!!!
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Teach's farewell is on March 17 so we are looking for cute decorations. We might have to try those.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might be able to actually make these. I am going to look into the link tutorial. I do need to get a few more luck of the Irish decorations. I do have Irish heritage.
    Thanks for this one and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always come up with the cutest ideas to help celebrate special days for your family. How cute is this?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola