Today as my family was driving up home to visit
the graves we came upon this unusual site. How
often do you see a buffalo, zebra, donkey and two
small goats grazing together in harmony in the
same enclosed pasture?
It was really fun to see and the kids got so
excited to be up close to the animals and to have
their pictures taken with them.
And, of course, we had to stop at the cheese factory
for an ice cream to eat on the way home.
A good time was had by all even though the day
later turned cold, windy and rainy.
5 days ago

seems a very funny funny day!!
ReplyDeleteHi Nola!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!! Pictures of the kids are so cute, they look like little "mice" poking their heads out of the holes!!
I love decorating graves - one of my fondest memories as a child was putting flowers on the graves and hearing the same stories over and over again - I didn't forget them!!
It looks like a nice warm day in Utah - West Yellowstone got 8" of snow yesterday and today - and it is Brrrrrrrr here, I think our high didn't ever reach 50 degrees!!
I loved the pictures of your family and the animals. How fun to find a mixture of different kinds of animals.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great day together.
Hugs!
Hi Nola, I almost feel like a voice from the past, it's been so long since I've read any blogs. But yours is the first I check, and I see it's actually been awhile since you posted, too! I wonder why the eclectic collection of animals? Perhaps they are rescues? You just never know what you'll see, do you? The kids look like they had so much fun. And when the kids are happy, the grown-ups are happy, so it wasn't just the animals that were in harmony!
ReplyDelete