continue throughout the day today. But, I received a lovely
surprise: sunshine and NO rain! Apparently today is
going to be the best day of the week, so thought I'd
take advantage of it and get a little more yard work done.
Worked on the flower bed in front of the house raking all
the leaves off the plants that are blooming as well as those
that are beginning to poke their heads up through the soil.
Wonder sometimes if it is really advantageous to cover
the flower beds with the dried fall leaves in the winter
when they all have to be cleaned off in the spring.
Progress is being made and was able to get about 3/4 of
the flower bed done. It's looking good!
Progress is slowly being made inside the house as well.
Have completed one Easter tea towel.
Finished block one of the "snow hearts" and started
block two.
Worked on Vignette stitchery which by the way is
taking a LONG time to stitch. Either that or I'm
getting slower. Do love how it is turning out, however.
Slowly, but surely, progress in being made both inside
and outside and I'm liking how things are turning out!
Keep smiling,
Nola
Oh, Nola, your work is exquisite!! You are accomplishing so much. Glad you had a nice day to get out and enjoy spring!! ~karen
ReplyDeleteYour weather must be a little warmer than ours. I haven't raked yet. Maybe this weekend it will be warm enough. Love your Easter Tea Towel. So cute. Your stitcheries are nice too. I love the Vignette stitchery.
ReplyDeleteYour bunny dishtowel is so sweet! We could use some Spring here. Right now we are in the middle of thunder and hail. Argh!
ReplyDelete