Monday, March 12, 2012

In Memory of my sweet Sister in Law,
 Kathleen Farnes












I am really going to miss her.  Kathleen was more
like a sister and a best friend.  We shared so
much through the years, the good and the bad,
happy and sad times, the ups and the downs
and everything in between.  What fun we used
to have!  How I will miss those phone calls!

Kathleen was a wonderful example to all she
came in contact with and was a woman of strong
faith.  She and her late husband raised five
wonderful children, four or whom are pictured
below.














My son on the left with some of his cousins and
Kathleen's daughter, Christy. 

6 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss- the good ones leave footprints in our hearts, don't they? Take care -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terribly sorry for your loss! May she rest in peace, Nola.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you during this sad time ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Nola, I am so sorry about your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nola, dear, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post to her Nola. She adored you as well & loved you as a sister. She will be missed greatly. It was so wonderful to see you and your family that day too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. It always brightens my day to know you were here. If you do not have a blog or are set at "no-reply" please leave your email address with your comment so I can reply. Nola